Curriculum Coordinator I (History) At Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE), March 2021
Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE) is a public institution under the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. TheInstitute was established by The Institute of education Act no 13 of 1975 as amended from time to time and is charged with the responsibility of interpreting government policies on education to befitting curriculum programs and instructional materials in order to facilitate provision of quality education at pre-primary, primary, secondary and teacher education levels.
JOB TITLE: CURRICULUM COORDINATOR I- (HISTORY) 1 POST
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To develop and tries out instructional materials
- To conduct in-service courses and seminars for tutors and teachers
- To participate in research, monitoring and evaluation of curriculum or any other
- To participate in the provision of consultancy services in education;
- To write academic papers and publications; and
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in education, History being his/her subject of
SALARY SCALE: PHTS 10-12