EXAMPLE OF CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) The following is a curriculum vitae example for a job seeker with international work experience. This CV includes employment history, education, competencies, awards, skills, and personal interests.
EXAMPLE OF CURRICULUM VITAE (CV) | Curriculum Vitae (CV) Example
Sept. 20XX–Present, Shanghai University, BE
- Candidate for Bachelor in Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Major academic course highlights: Company Property Management, Marketing, Technology Communication, Information Management System, Modern Fabrication System
May 20XX, Certified Public Accounting Training (CPA)
Dec. 20XX–Present, ITT Flygt Investment, China
Application Engineer, Sales & Marketing
- Achieve sales budget goals through application support and new industry market application research.
- Pay visits to end users and DI for seminars and technical presentations with salespersons or distributors while collecting marketing information and competitor information analysis.
July 20XX–Sept. 20XX, Intel Products Co., Shanghai, China
CPU Assembly Engineer (Internship)
- Analyzed yield ratio trends, documented and solved current problems.
- Participated in and helped oversee the training of marketing, business process modeling, and analysis at Intel University.
- Developed and led a project review with multi-media animation, which was highly appreciated by department manager.
June 20XX–July 20XX, GF Fund Management Co., LTD.
- Analyzed investment principles and related financially derived products.
- Formulated the scheme of market popularization and network marketing.
- 20XX–20XX, Scholarship for Excellent Students of Shanghai University
- 20XX–20XX, Imagine Ambassador of Shanghai Tennis Popularization Prize
COMPETENCIES & INTERESTS
English Ability: Band 6; intermediate competency
German Ability: 600 hours of Germany lessons at TongJi University
- National Computer Lever 3rd Certificate (Network Communication)
- Professional Certificate of Assistant Information Officer (AIO).
- Fluent in: C++, VBA, Provision, JMP, AutoCAD, 3Dsmax, Photoshop, Solidworks, Aftereffect
Basketball; Speed Skating; Snooker
MORE JOB INTERVIEW TIPS. CLICK HERE