Funza Lushaka Bursary Application For 2022/2023
Funza Lushaka Bursary Application For 2022/2023. The Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme is an everlasting initiative programme that is aimed at promoting teaching as a career. Bursaries are there to help chosen students to finish a teaching qualification in areas where there is a need. These bursaries may enable recipients to teach in a public school for the same number of years that they got the bursary.
Funza Lushaka Bursary 2022 Opening Date
Applications foe the Funza Lushaka Bursary are open from 1st October 2021 and close on 11 February 2022.
Funza Lushaka Bursary Application For 2022
The following below are the steps to follow to apply for this Bursary Programme:-
- Visit official website of the e-Gov portal at www.eservices.gov.za
- Register using your personal information
- After successful Registered Log in to the system by your username and password created during registration
- After successful login in e-Services in Menu select Funza Lushaka Bursary Scheme
- Enter the OTP received on the preferred channel
- Then, Accept the Terms and Conditions
- On the dashboard, menu click on the 2022 application button
- Follow the steps to complete the required field with your information
- Accept the declaration to confirm the information captured.
Read Also:- Funza Lushaka Bursary Programme General Criteria
Communications from students about the bursary
All enquiries about the bursary must be directed to the Funza Lushaka academic and administrative co-ordinators at your university. They will be best placed to respond to any issues. Students should not communicate directly with NSFAS (the financial managers of the scheme) or with the Department of
Basic Education (DBE) or the Department of Higher Education and Training. Students may not come in person to the DBE, but should phone and enquire at 012 357 3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information Visit official Webpage Funza Lushaka Bursary Application For 2022