Harambee youth employment accelerator login & SaYouth Mobi Site Registration 2022. Harambee Youth employment accelerator seeks demand-side partners (e.g. potential employers) interested in its model, as well as social investors who are aligned to its approach.
Harambee youth employment accelerator login & SaYouth Mobi Site Registration 2022
Harambee Youth Employment accelerator Login, Harambee share its learnings and insights on candidates and employers, in relation to bringing young work seekers closer to the labor market.
In 2015, Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator committed to scaling up its proven demand-driven model by providing:
(1) job placements/work experiences to 50,000 young people;
(2) demand-driven work-seeker support to 250,000 young people; and
(3) investment in insights and research to transform the labor market.
Specifically, job placements will include 30,000 jobs of one-year in length and 20,000 job experiences of at least three-months in length that are responsive to demand-side dynamics. Work seeker support includes providing youth with an assessment to provide them with a sense of direction, mentoring, guidance on developing a CV and interview preparation, digital citizenship including an email address, and linking and referral to a range of learning and work opportunities. Finally, collaboration with research institutions, universities, think tanks, and youth program partners will continue to influence systemic change in the labor market by building the case for employers to invest in young, first-time work entrants. Ultimately, the commitment will impact the lives of 300,000 South African youth.
Over the next three years, Harambee commits to scaling up its proven model by providing: (1) job placements/work experiences to 50,000 young people; (2) demand-driven work-seeker support to 250,000 young people; and (3) investment in insights and research to transform the labor market.
Work Seeker Support: Harambee will assist 250,000 youth to acquire demand-driven work-seeker support to improve their ability to independently find work in the economy, whether through opportunities with large employers, small enterprises, community programs, or entrepreneurial ventures. This will involve:
(1) receiving a sense of direction from the assessment conducted, motivation from the network effect of being with other young people and possibility in a previously unguided and lonely job-search. Harambe’s level of scale makes traditional mentorship models difficult to operationalize, so new solutions will be tested, including peer networks and technology forums to connect young people.
(2) Receiving detailed assessment reports outlining their behavioral strengths in relation to the world of work.
(3) Receiving feedback from Harambe’s team including certified psychologists that match to available entry level jobs.
(4) Guidance on how to compile a CV and apply for a job, including interview preparation and documentation requirements.
(5) Linking and referral to a range of learning and work opportunities, aligned to individual profile for success and the needs of the economy, which is informed by Harambe’s ongoing demand side work as well as research conducted for Harambee by McKinsey& Co. (6) Digital citizenship, including an email address which is delivered by Harambee as a module of the work seeker support package.
Harambee youth employment accelerator login and SA Youth Harambee Login & Register
Need SA youth harambee login or register for applying available opportunities for young South Africans. Join the Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator login network – Harambee is a 100% free opportunity for unemployed young South Africans that are looking for work.
The SA Youth network is managed by Harambee, so if you are already on the Harambee network you can use your existing password to login to get so much more
Sa youth harambee login Register
- Visit https://sayouth.datafree.co/p/nyda
- Enter your ID number – if your ID already exists on the system, you may have registered with SA Youth or Harambee or Tshepo 1Million before. Please go back to click on Login and use your ID number and existing password.
- Once you have registered and accepted the T&Cs, please complete all questions. This process will take you about 4 minutes.
- 4. After completing all questions, various opportunities available near you will be displayed. Please click on an opportunity you are interested and and apply.
- Click on the profile icon to add any more information such as educational qualifications and/or work experience
Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator Log In
- Enter your log in details
- Username or RSA ID number (The RSA ID number includes citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers)
For SA youth Update Click HERE
Get Instantly Updates Daily..