250 Direct Sales Officer At NMB Bank Tanzania, January 2023. Job Purpose: Drive retail sales objective of the bank through day-to-day customer visits and selling bank products and services to new and existing customers, while deepening existing customer relationships and maintain operational excellence within the appropriate service standards.
250 Direct Sales Officer At NMB Bank Tanzania, January 2023
Position: 250 Direct Sales Officer
Tenure 1 year (Renewable subject to performance)
Location: Central Zone, Highland Zone, Lake Zone, Northern Zone, Southern Zone, Western Zone & Dar es Salaam Zone
- Acquire new bank customers by appointment, referral solicitation or door to door canvas in the assigned territory
- Open bank accounts to new customers and collect account opening fees for onward delivery to the branch
- Register customer to NMB mkononi and educate on the usage of our self-service channels
- Ensure all account opened meet the required KYC standards as per the bank’s processes and procedures.
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly or yearly sales quotas
- Generate leads, upsell and cross-sell bank products and services from the customers
- Participate in campaigns, special projects & events to sell bank products and services
- Identify repeat businesses and create relationship by regular selling of bank products & services
- Assist management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies
- Safe keeping of working tools and marketing materials
- Continuous upgrade and improve sales presentation (avoid miss-selling) and knowledge of products, services and bank tariffs
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills
- Direct sales knowledge
- Knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to handle and build customer relationships
- Ability to sell outside the banking halls with daily exposure to outside environment, including inclement weather
- Flexible to work within non-standard business hours
- Excellent detail orientation and follow through skills
- Sound consultative selling skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Standard Computer skills word and excel.
Qualifications and Experience
- Holder of a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma or equivalent
- Fresh Graduates from college/university are highly encouraged to apply.
Mode of Application
If you are interested in taking up this exciting opportunity, please register and apply by attaching the below documents
i)Your current CV.
ii)Your application letter specifying your zone of preference.
Please note that the deadline for receiving applications will be 2nd February 2023. All applications must be done through this portal.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.
Job opening date : 25-Jan-2023
Job closing date : 02-Feb-2023