Khulisa Academy Bursary Scholarship Programme 2021/2022
The Khulisa Academy We are a High-Performance Computing (HPC) training academy launched by Dell, that is designed to enable previously disadvantaged students
Khulisa Academy Bursary is currently looking to fund undergraduates looking for scholarships.
Khulisa Academy Bursary Scholarship 2021/2022
Khulisa Academy is offering a limited number of placements, to bursary applicants. In order to be considered, candidates must be open to broadening their skills set and academic knowledge in the Information Technology Sector.
Closing date: 29 October 2021.
- South African citizen
- Must have academic knowledge in the Information Technology Sector
1. A certified copy of your South African ID document or passport
2. A recent ID photograph of yourself
3. An updated CV
4. A certified copy of your latest examination results and academic transcript
5. A certified copy of your matric certificate if you completed
6. If your parents or guardians are deceased or divorced – provide a copy of death certificate or divorce decree (including details of any maintenance payments)
7. If your parents or guardians are unemployed – a sworn affidavit signed by the unemployed person before a commissioner of oaths proving unemployment must be provided
8. If your parents or guardians are employed – provide the most recent pay slip for each person, giving full details of gross income and all other benefits
9. If either of your parents or guardians are pensioners – a certified copy of their pension slip must be provided
10. If either of your parents or guardians work in the informal sector or own any business – provide an audited financial statement or sworn affidavit indicating estimated gross monthly income
Conditions of Bursary
Your application will NOT be considered if you already hold a scholarship/bursary from another company or organization.
How to Apply
Download and complete the application form.
Send the application form and all documentation to email@example.com