Logo Design Competition at MUST (1 Million Award)
One of the MUST missions is to encourage staff commitment to quality education and services including research, consultancy and innovation. Through Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer (CITT), MUST is intending to propose a new LOGO for the University.
MUST is announcing MUST LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION to all MUST Staff and current Students. The logo has to have sound meaning and reflecting various important aspects of the University such as colors, history, culture, programmes and other aspects embracing MUST identity.
The competition will be done through several rounds as detailed hereunder;
- First Round: The panel of judges will select the best ten (10) logos from contestants
- Second Round: The best three (3) logos among the ten (10) selected will be presented to MUST management for further selection.
- Third Round: MUST will announce the final winner.
- Contestants are allowed to submit more than one logo but a maximum number is three.
- Contestants should also give briefly elaborations (one page only) on the reason for the proposed logo.
- The language to be used on the names must be either Kiswahili or English.
- The logo elements proposed should have not been registered elsewhere for similar purposes.
- The logo should consider the University colors and programmes offered.
- The design should consider the current logo.
Mode of submission
Contestants should submit concept proposed logo design to the department of Innovation and Incubation via the email email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, the email title should be MUST LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION.
The final winner will be awarded cash prize amounting to TZS 1,000,000.00 (one million Tanzania shillings only).
The deadline for receiving submissions will be on 12th February, 2020 at 1600hrs.
For more information Visit official webage MUST Logo Design Competition 2021