Makato Mpya ya M-Pesa (M-Pesa charges in Tanzania 2021/2022)
makato mapya ya m-pesa, vodacom ada za mpesa 2020, makato ya mpesa 2021, m-pesa tariffs, ada mpya za mpesa 2021, ada mpya za mpesa 2020, ada za mpesa 2021
M-Pesa charges in Tanzania 2021/2022(Makato Mpya ya M-Pesa). If you’re looking for M-Pesa charges in Tanzania or M-Pesa Tariffs? (makato mapya ya kutuma na kutoa pesa kwa Vodacom (M-Pesa)). This guide will help you as we have provides all information about M-Pesa charges Tanzania, Scroll down to read the full Details.
Vodacom Tanzania Limited is Tanzania’s leading cellular network company. As of December 2020, Vodacom Tanzania had over 15.6 million customers and was the largest wireless telecommunications network in Tanzania.
Why use M-Pesa to send money to Tanzania?
- Money is added within minutes to M-Pesa accounts once payment is approved.
- Your recipients don’t have to carry large amounts of cash with them, which can be unsafe.
- There’s no need for your recipient to travel to a pickup location, they will have the money delivered right to their phone. It couldn’t be easier!
M-Pesa Tarriffs – Makato Mpya ya M-Pesa (Ada za M-Pesa) Starting July 15, 2021
How to send money to M-Pesa in Tanzania
You can send a money transfer to M-Pesa using any device. The transfer can be paid for using a debit or credit card and the funds will usually be credited in within minutes. Just follow these simple steps:
- Go the calculator at the top of this page and make sure Tanzania is the chosen country
- You’ll be guided to the Tanzania home page.
- Click the ‘Mobile Money’ as the preferred service
- Enter the amount you want to send
- Log in or create an account if you haven’t already
- Select someone you’ve sent to before or add the details of a new recipient (we’ll need their mobile money account number)
- Pay online
- We’ll send you and your recipient SMS and email notifications when the funds have been credited
How do I open a M-PESA account?
Once you buy a Vodacom line and register it, you’ll automatically be registered to M-Pesa. Or, if you’re an existing unregistered customer you can visit a Vodacom shop with a valid Identity Document – National ID (including Zanzibar ID), passport, voter ID or driving license – to complete the electronic registration process. Once registered, you’ll be prompted to activate the M-Pesa account by changing the system-generated start key PIN to personalised PIN.
To activate your account:
- Dial *150*00# ok
- Select 1 Activate or 2 Wezesha
- Enter start key PIN
- Enter new PIN
- Re-enter new PIN
- Enter date of birth
You’ll receive an SMS confirmation once your account has been activated.
If you’d prefer to speak to someone in person, you can always call Vodacom Customer Care, free from a Vodacom cellphone on 100 – or visit a Vodacom store in your area.