NECTA form four Results 2022 Check here | CSEE NECTA Results 2022, Matokeo kidato cha nne 2022/2023 | NECTA form four Results 2022 Check here, Matokeo kidato cha nne 2022, NECTA form four Results, Matokeo kidato ya kidato cha nne 2022, NECTA Form Four Results 2022/20233, CSEE NECTA Results 2022, All Year NECTA Form Four Results, necta 2022, necta.go.tz Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022-2023 NECTA. Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022.
NECTA Certificate of Secondary Education Examination(CSEE) This is an achievement test offered to candidates who have completed four years of secondary education in Tanzania so as to get those who will pass their exams to join with advanced level for two year to study form five and six, also to get students who will be chosen to join various technical College in Tanzania.
NECTA form four Results 2022 Check here | CSEE NECTA Results 2022
This CSEE Exam always conducted begin of November and date to release Form Exam Results not well specified but it will be released next year from the year Form four Students sit for Exam
The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination Results 2022 – matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022 is an outcome of the The Certificate of Secondary Education Examination CSEE in 2022 prepared and released by the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) three months after the completion of the exam. The CSEE Results 2022 is Normally Known as Matokeo ya form four 2022, Form four results 2022 or Matokeo kidato cha nne 2022. Candidates who sat for the CSEE Exams 2022 can check their form four results 2022 at www.necta.go.tz 2022 CSEE
Matokeo ya form four 2022 NECTA form four 2022 results Release dates
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) typically announces the CSEE results 2022 in the month of January. Last year, the NECTA results 2022 CSEE were declared on 15 January at 1 PM.
As per the result declaration pattern of NECTA, the CSEE 2018 results were declared on 24th January in 2019 and the CSEE results 2019 released on 9th January in 2020. In 2021, the Form four results 2020 was declared on 15 January 2021. Therefore, we are expecting that, the Form four results 2022 – matokeo form four 2022 will be released on the first week of January 2022. For more updates on matokeo ya form four 2022 release dates keep checking the website.
CSEE Results 2022 | Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022 NECTA
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania as released Matokeo Kidato Cha Nne 2022 NECTA
VIEW HERE NECTA MATOKEO KIDATO CHA NNE 2022
NECTA all year are following below:-
How to check your Form four results 2022/2023
How to check your CSEE results 2022 or Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022 on the NECTA Website: www.necta.go.tz 2022 csee, Here is how you can check your form four results
Students will be able to access their form four results 2022 online. This will take place on various platforms. To access the 2022 CSEE results on the National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA)’s website, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the NECTA website.
- Step 2:Go to the announcements or news and update section.
- Step 3:Look for the link which says “Matokeo ya kidato cha nne”
- Step 4: Click on the link “Matokeo kidato cha nne 2022” for CSEE 2022 exam results.
- Step 5:The list of all CSEE schools will be displayed on the page, on your mobile browser, check for the find on page option and search your center/school number or name.
- Step 6:Click on the link of your school
- Step 7:Results will appear on the screen, search for your index number and check your form four results
- Step 8: Save the result page and print out for future references.
Click here to check your form four results 2022 directly from NECTA website.
How to get your CSEE Results 2022 – Matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022/2023 via SMS
matokeo ya form four 2022
- Step 1:Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Step 2:Select number 8. ELIMU
- Step 3:Select the number 2. NECTA
- Step 4:Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Step 5:Select Test Type. CSEE
- Step 6:Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0334-0556-2019
- Step 7:Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Step 8:Upon completion of payment, you will receive a short message of results
- Step 9:You will get your results once they are made available on January 2022
Click here to see your results from NECTA direct links.
Matokeo ya Form Four kwa mikoa, Regional form four NECTA results 2022
View Form Four results 2022 Below
|ARUSHA||DAR ES SALAAM||DODOMA|
The objectives of CSEE
The objectives of this examination are as follows below:-
- To assess students’ skills and knowledge achieved in different subjects at secondary school.
- Also to weigh the extent to which the student can use the skills gained to meet the social, political, economic and technological challenges for the individual and the national development at large;
- To identify students with the capacity to continue learning to the advanced secondary school level and other learning institutions.
- The holder of the CSEE qualification is expected to be able to apply skills of knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis and evaluation in a broad range of activities.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seats for the Examination
- Any students who have completed four years of secondary education at both government and non-government registered schools and passed form two secondary education examination or Qualifying Test. Also, repeaters of the same examination who registered themselves as private candidates.
The core and compulsory subjects that a candidate is registered to sit for CSEE are:
- Civics, History, Geography, Kiswahili, English Language, Biology and Basic Mathematics.
- Candidate may also sit for additional two subjects chosen from natural science subjects which are Physics and Chemistry or Business subjects which are Commerce and Book Keeping;
- Home economic subjects which are Food and Nutrition and Textile and Dress Making or Technical subjects which are Building Construction, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Electrical Draughting, Refrigeration and air conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, Motor Vehicle Mechanics, Welding and Metal Fabrication, Fitting and Turning, Auto Electric, Mechanical Draughting and Foundry and Blacksmith and one optional subject among the following: Bible Knowledge, Elimu ya Dini ya Kiislamu, Fine Art, Music, Physical Education, French Language, Literature in English, Arabic Language, Agricultural Science, Information and Computer Studies and Additional Mathematics.
No candidate for the CSEE shall register for more than ten subjects at one sitting.