4 New Job Vacancies at PASADA Tanzania – Administrative Assistants
Overview: PASADA is a social service and health care faith based organization operating under the Catholic Archdiocese of Dar es salaam. PASADA strives to reach the poorest of the poor living with HIV/AIDS and provide them with compassionate care, treatment and support services. Although sponsored by the Catholic Church, the services offered by PASADA are available to all individuals without discrimination of any sort.
PASADA KIZAZI KIPYA PROJECT
PASADA Kizazi kipya is a 4 year project funded by USAID in which PASADA implements as a Sub grantee to PACT-Tanzania will be ending on 30th September 2021, In order to maintain high quality level services and to meet our clients’ and donor’s expectations, we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to work on fixed job assignment for eight months, January 2021 to August 2021 to fill the following positions below:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (4 posts)
Job Title : Administrative Assistant (4 posts – Chalinze, Ubungo, llala and Kinondoni Councils)
Roles and Responsibilities
- To work as an administrative assistant for all project management
- To coordinate meetings, guest handling and booking arrangements
- Liaise with team staff and management to keep records for the important meetings including the minutes and issues for follow up
- Maintain track of all secretarial issues including stationeries, computers and timely feedback and support to Data clerks
- Holder of diploma in Administration or Secretarial studies from a reputable institution
- Working skills and competence in computer
- Experience in working with Projects and donor funded programs
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting timely deadlines
- Experience in Multi-tasking: To work in environment where He/She has been serving multiple officials in different cadres and varying needs.
In addition to a competitive compensation and benefit package, both positions offer a very attractive work schedule.
How to apply:
All applications letters should indicate the position and Council of interest on the envelope and if it is through email, then on the Subject, attached with detailed curriculum vitae, photocopies of certificates, testimonials, transcripts and names of two referees and day time telephone number for confidential contact should be sent NOT LATER than 29th December 2020, interested candidates are also encouraged to physically bring their application at Temeke Chang’ombe opposite Police Chang’ombe within Catholic Church Compound., only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The contact address is;
The PASADA Executive Director PASADA
P. O. Box 70225
DAR ES SALAAM,
The deadline for submitting the application is 29th December, 2020.