New Job Vacancies at Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company (TPC PLC) – Project Engineer
The Management of Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company is inviting applications from ambitious, energetic, and performance-driven individuals to fill in the below position.
Number Posts: 1
Reports to: Project Engineer
- Degree in Electrical/Automation Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with suitable experience
- Two years of experience in a relevant field
- Prepare Annual Capex Plan
- Identify Plant requirements basis on-site observations, CIP datasheet, Coordinate with the team for improvement ideas, Plant stoppage analysis, etc
- To prioritize tasks to fulfill the plant requirement based on Plant KPIs and Budget Estimation
- To prepare (1) Estimated costs sheet with Budgetary Offers (2) Project Pay Back Analysis (3) Pros – Cons Justification Sheet for the explanation of Capex
- Timely uploading and update of all documents related to Capex
- PR generation and Follow-up with Procurement /Finance for PO
- Ensure Completion / Execution of identified Capex Project as per schedule
- Capex Projects, overall responsible for Quality, cost Delivery, Safety, and Execution, like cement Mill – Project Executions, CKD, Calcined Clay, etc
- CIP: Active Participation in CIP
- OSHA Compliance as per company requirements, Safety Observation & Reporting
Area of Responsibility
- As assigned by the supervisor
Mode of Application
Application cover letter, detailed CV, email and/or telephone contacts, names and addresses of three (3) referees to be forwarded to below address. DO NOT ATTACH CERTIFICATES
All applications should be clearly marked the position applying and should be addressed to:
The Director of Human Resource, Tanzania Portland Cement Public Limited Company. P.O Box 1950, Dar es Salaam.
The deadline for applications is 28th January, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.