New Job Vacancy at Frostan Limited Tanzania – Delivery Sales Driver
Job Title: Delivery Sales Driver
Reports To: Logistics and Inventory Manager
Department: Transport and logistics
Location: Dar es Salaam
- Transport and Deliver Goods, sales driver is responsible for moving materials along his/her assigned route and bring these goods to customers.
- Follow Routes and Schedules, sales drivers must maintain his/her scheduled deliveries and respond to factors that may affect their route, including traffic and weather conditions.
- Sales driver must determines the most efficient delivery schedule based on expected delivery times. Adjust their schedules for un- ajira expected road closures or hazards.
- Collect customer payments, sales drivers collect payments from customers at the time of delivery. For customers paying with a check, the route sales driver ensures that the check is properly filled out and that the amount is correct.
- Perform vehicle Inspections and Maintenance, route sales drivers is required to inspect and maintain his/her vehicles to ensure safe operation.
- Conduct regular maintenance, inspections, and emergency repairs. Route sales drivers should be familiar with protocols and practices for removing their vehicles from the road due to mechanical failure.
- Maintain Records, sales drivers must maintain detailed records related to their activities on the road. This may include daily logs of stops and deliveries, records of payments and transactions, and information about customers who refuse delivery.
- Maintain Records of mileage, amounts they pay for fuel and tolls, and information about deviations from their usual route due to road or weather conditions.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, and Experience required for this Role
- Good communication skills.
- Strong sales and marketing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent cash management skills
- vehicle inspection and maintenance
- 3 plus years’ as a sales delivery driver.
- Form Four level as a minimum
Competencies required for this Role
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work and Collaboration
- Problem-solving and investigative skills
HOW TO APPLY:
Frostan Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and the position is open to all. Qualified candidates should submit a CV and relevant certificates. Only candidates with the required experience will be contacted. Submissions to be sent to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 03rd February 2020.