NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2021
NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2021. Applications are invited from suitably qualified individuals for the 2021 Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas Graduate Trainee Program for engineering and related disciplines.
Nigeria LNG Limited was established as a limited liability company in 1989 to harness Nigeria’s vast natural gas resources and produce liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) and Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) for the domestic and export markets.
NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2021
seek to engage suitably qualified candidates for employment into the following positions:
1. TRAINEE OPERATOR (PO/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To carry out daily field operational activities in the assigned plant area in a safe and efficient manner; contributing to steady and sustained production in line with daily production targets.
2. TRAINEE TECHNICIAN (PM/2021/001)
The Job Objective: To execute Field or Workshop Maintenance tasks, to meet work Programs, safety requirements, and quality standards in order to ensure plant integrity, reliability and availability in a safe, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
Both positions are located in Bonny Island, Rivers State.
1. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE OPERATOR position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Chemical, Process, Instrumentation, Mechanical or Electronics /Electrical Engineering, obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
2. To be eligible to apply for the TRAINEE TECHNICIAN position, candidate should:
- Possess a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics), Metallurgy, Instrumentation Engineering obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit Level
For both positions, in addition to the requirements above, candidates should:
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in information technology
- Have completed NYSC not earlier than year 2018
During application, please note the following:
- For best user experience, do not use Mobile Phones. Only make use of laptops and desktops
- Ensure you have any of the following Supported Internet browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer – 11.0 & later
- Mozilla Firefox – 63.0 & later
- Apple Safari – 6.2 & later
- Google Chrome – 68.0 & later
All interested prospective applicants should:
A. Log on to www.nigerialng.com B. Click on “Careers”C. Click on “Current Vacancies”D. Click on “Register with Us” on Related Links to registerE. Click on “Login to Job Portal” on Related Links F. Search and click on the position to access the details and applyG. Attach /upload copies of relevant certificates along with application – on the Job Portal
Attachment of the underlisted documents is mandatory:
- Government issued Birth Certificate
- Copies of Tertiary education certificates
- Copies of Secondary education certificates
- Copies of Primary education certificates
- NYSC completion certificate
If you have any challenges , please write to Opstech.Recruitment202122@nlng.com for support.
- NLNG DOES NOT DEMAND PAYMENT FROM APPLICANTS as the application is entirely FREE OF CHARGE
- NLNG DOES NOT ASSIGN AGENTS to assist applicants in processing applications
- Applications open 21st September 2021 and closes 12th October 2021
- Only successful candidates at each stage of the exercise will be contacted
- Only applications completed via the NLNG JOB PORTAL are valid
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the NLNG Graduate Trainee Program 2021