RITA Procedures To Get Birth Certificate Tanzanian Live Abroad | Jinsi Ya Kupata Cheti Cha kuzaliwa, The Registration Insolvency and Trusteeship Agency (RITA) aims at effective and efficient management of information on key life events, incorporation of trustees, safeguarding properties under trust, of deceased persons, insolvents, and minors to enable the law to take its course.
RITA was officially launched on the 23rd June 2006 and replaces what was known as the Administrator Generals Department in the Attorney Generals Chambers, Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs. It is an Executive Agency under the Attorney Generals Chambers in the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs.
The history of RITA dates back in 1917 when the German Colonial power enacted a law for registration of births and deaths (Proclamation No.15 of 1917 (Civil Area). When the British took over the administration of Tanganyika (Tanzania Mainland) from the Germans retained the Register of births and deaths established under the Germans law by saving it under the Births and Deaths Registration Ordinance, 1920 (Cap.108)
It should be noted that under both colonial powers registration of births and deaths was not compulsory for Africans.
Between 1920 and 1960 the British colonial power came with more laws on key life events and other matters. These laws were either wholly or partly administered by the office of the Administrator General/Registrar General.
RITA Procedures To Get Birth Certificate Tanzanian Live Abroad (Citizen Living outside the country.) | Jinsi Ya Kupata Cheti Cha kuzaliwa
- Send an application through this email Address email@example.com
- Attach one of the following (Clinic card, baptismal certificate, School leaving certificates [primary, Secondary]), for the confirmation of birth date, place of birth and Parents Citizenship.
- Download this Form B3 (Registration of a child above 90days ,but below 10 yrs), or Dowload Form B3 (Registration of a Child above 10yrs). Please fill the form and submit via email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email from RITA,with attachment of Afidavit Form, from Registrar General.
- Print and fill the Afidavit Form, then attach with three (3)passport size.
- Scan Afidavit Form, the send the Form via e-mail Addrees: email@example.com
- You will receive an email from RITA, which allow you to proceed and continuing with payment process
- Payment of Births Certificate will depent on the option you choose(DHL, EMS n.k)
- Certificate of Child under 10years – $14.
- Certificate of Child above 10years – $20.
- Clear cheque – $20.
- We request you to make research of the appropriate way of Sending you Certificate is how much depending in your location,then send to us the Certificate fee and package fee.
- We instist in full and complete payment. Download Forms Available here
RITA Procedures To Get Birth Certificate Tanzanian Live Abroad | Jinsi Ya Kupata Cheti Cha kuzaliwa