RUCU Online application – How to apply to Ruaha Catholic University RUCU. Ruaha Catholic University RUCU Online Application System – RUCU Online Admission system. RUCU Online application: The eagerly awaited moment, the RUCU admission season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU).
It is this time of the year that determines student’s future and hence students are advised to avoid making mistakes during this time. To make things clear, TCU has prepared the 2022/2023 admission guidebook as a tool to guide students on admission process, if you haven’t read the TCU admission guidebook yet check this link here to familiarize yourself with the Undergraduate Admission Guidebook for Academic Year.
RUCU Online application – How to apply to Ruaha Catholic University RUCU
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Ruaha Catholic University, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
In this situation is fast becoming increasingly difficult to handle such a large volume of student’s admission in the traditional methods. This has resulted to an increasing need for using technology and adapting to an online admission management system.
Therefore, the Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU) is the among of the educational institution in Tanzania that have been adapting the use of Online admission system to process students’ applications. The Ruaha Catholic University RUCU Online Admission System; a web-enabled software designed to manage RUCU admission related operations (RUCU Online applications). Using this system; Students can simply apply for the courses they are interested online.
In this post you will learn in details about : how to create an RUCU online admission account, how to login on to your RUCU admission login account and make online application at the Ruaha Catholic University, how to pay RUCU online application fees, you will also be able to understand all the important requirements for successful admission at RUCU.
Important things to consider before applying online at Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free RUCU Online application
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2022/2023.
- Familiarize yourself with the RUCU admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the RUCU admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about RUCU admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Ruaha Catholic University (RUCU).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your RUCU online application account through RUCU Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your RUCU online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via RUCU Online Application – RUCU Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Ruaha Catholic University via the RUCU online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers. Here is the list of supported web browsers for RUCU Online Application System:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at RUCU through Ruaha Catholic University RUCU OAS
- Step #1: Visit the RUCU website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to RUCU online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the RUCU online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to RUCU online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.
Deadline and Application fee
- Application Fee: 10000/=
- Successful applicants will be notified by the end of September, 2022