Sayouth mobi Login ( Sayouth mobi Apply) Sayouth mobi Login. SA YOUTH – A National Pathway Management Network, to make it easier for young people in South Africa to access opportunities for learning and earning. sayouth.mobi application sayouth-mobi login 2022 sayouth.mobi login teachers assistant sayouth mobi login register online application rh www sayouth mobi sa youth teacher assistant sa youth vacancies sa youth vacancies 2022 sayouth.mobi application form 2022
This platform will complement South Africa’s existing efforts to create physical spaces where young people can go to access information, opportunities and support.
Sayouth mobi Login ( Sayouth mobi Apply)
The RSA ID number includes citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers
Haven’t joined the SA Youth network yet? Join now to get access to learning and earning opportunities near you.
DBE APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITING ELIGIBILITY
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Youths currently neither in education/ training, nor receiving any form of government grant;
- Young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience.
sayouth mobi login teachers assistant | sayouth mobi/p/dbe
In addition to the above, you must meet the following educational qualification:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
DBE SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply for the teaching assistant jobs, kindly register on https://sayouth.mobi and choose the school nearest to you.
- NOTE: This is the only way to apply, as you cannot apply to the school directly.
Which companies are working with Harambee? – sa youth vacancies 2022
Currently, 27 companies have committed to absorbing the youth into the job market and have signed up with Harambee, paying for this service.
These include Discovery, Outsurance, Pick n Pay, Ster-Kinekor, FNB and Standard Bank. WHO QUALIFIES? Those aged 18 to 24 with a matric qualification and eager to work.
For SA youth Update Click HERE
Get Instantly Updates Daily..