SAYouth.mobi/p/dbe – Apply Assistant Posts. Harambee.mobi has moved to SAYouth.mobi in support of the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI). Please go to our partner site SA Youth to surf #datafree & find and apply for jobs.
To apply for a position with the DBE, 287 thousand people have to apply. The application process for the position of school teacher assistant in South Africa in the year 2022 is currently open. application form for assistant teacher, sa young teacher assistant application form 2022/2023, teacher assistant vacancies 2022, how to apply for education assistant phase 2, online application for general school assistants, and online applications for teachers’ aides in 2022 and 2023.
SAYouth.mobi/p/dbe – Apply Assistant Posts
Harambee.mobi will start automatically directing you to SAYouth.mobi from the 1st of October 2022.
Is it possible to apply to be a teacher’s aide right now?
It has been formally stated by the DBE that the application period for new TAs will begin on September 26 and end on October 16, 2022.
DBE APPLICATION FOR SCHOOL TEACHER ASSISTANT RECRUITING ELIGIBILITY
- Youth between the ages of 18 and 35;
- You must be a South African citizen
- Youths currently neither in education/ training, nor receiving any form of government grant;
- Young people with disability and women, are eligible and encouraged to apply for this enriching experience.
sayouth mobi login teachers assistant | sayouth mobi/p/dbe
In addition to the above, you must meet the following educational qualification:
- To qualify as an Education Assistant, you must have passed matric English, while an NQF Level 4, 6 and 7 qualification certificate, will be an added advantage.
- However, for placement as a General School Assistant, a matric certificate is not required for Infrastructure support and Sports and Enrichment Agents, although Trade certificates will be an added advantage.
- To work in the education environment, you must have a good ability to work with people, and within groups, have good communication skills and be a good listener and have interest in academics.
Should you receive notice that you have been selected for shortlisting, you will be required to prepare the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Testimonials (former school, local chief, church leader, etc)
- Police clearance certificates
- Affidavit/Declaration by applicant stating he/she has no criminal record while awaiting the Police clearance
- Certified qualifications such as Matric, (where applicable: NQF Level 4 qualification certificate, for Education Assistant applicants with NQF level 6 and 7 an added advantage)
- Certified copy of identity document/ passport
For more information Visit SAYouth.mobi/p/dbe – Apply Assistant Posts
Get Instantly Updates Daily..